Expect a lot.
I am a...
Battler against sameness, lover of big ideas, buyer of cookies for the elderly. All-star griller, rad-sock wearer, rockin an Opposuit like a boss. Marketer, Father, Innovator, Difference Maker. Road-tripper. Coach, mentor, mentoree, kick-ass leader. St. Louisian. Jersey raised. Learner, experimenter, furniture builder. Conference speaker. Writer, green-thumber, ukulele player. Experience designer. Welcomer of all my failures. Lover of Life.
That life works best when I am making a difference for others. That context is decisive. That brand is culture and culture is brand. That the real news in life is found in poetry. That I am raising titans.
Montessori early on then public school. Then Kutztown University for a BA in English - Professional Writing/Communications. After that, Sarah Lawrence College earning an MFA in Creative Writing – Poetry. Also, Prosci Change Leader Certified & trained Habitat for Humanity site supervisor.
9 years with Maersk. 3 years with Avaya. 1.5years with Marra Advertising. Plus countless hours
freelancing, consulting, copy-writing. And right now, working for a very cool start-up in NYC.
- 2013 Best in Advertising awards from The Journal of Commerce
- 2014 Transportation Marketing and Sales Association (TMSA) Marketing Executive of the Year
- 2014 Best in Advertising awards from The Journal of Commerce
- 2015 TMSA Award of Merit in Advertising for Maersk Line
- 2016 TMSA Award of Merit in New Product Launch for SeaLand
- 2016 TMSA Award of Merit in innovative Campaign for Maersk Line
- 2016 Transform Awards North America – Gold in the best implementation of a brand development project across multiple markets category for SeaLand